May 10


I started my bit of work on my bottom-of-this-page favorite imaginary Good Place today in 2011! I use such a place sometimes when I'm trying to relax...and also if I'm ill I imagine there's a place inside this house or in the forest or shore outside where I heal well! I also wish in the future to dream up a few other places...and possibly better to find some real places with such wonderful qualities!

One of my favorite-by-far websites has beautiful places for your own dreams, http://littleemmaenglishhome.blogspot.com/:

Fred Astaire was born today in 1899. Recently I've been discovering the songs he sang as he danced so beautifully.


Today's so-called exotic dish suggestion from the 365 Foreign Dishes, published in 1908, is what they call Parisian Chicken (basically sauteed chicken with mushrooms, parsley, wine, and cream).